Here are links to some resources sites that I’ve discovered recently:
- investiGaming – Michigan State University’s repository of research findings on gender and gaming.
- Study by the McArthur Foundation on Teens and Video Games.
- Framework on player life-cycles, from The Daedalus Project.
- Open access MIT book on the Ecology of Games, edited by Katie Salen.
- Edited book on the semiotics of computer games, Computer games: between text and practice, edited by Dario Compagno and Patrick Coppock.
- IDGA white paper on Casual Games (pdf).